Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub
Some gifts are about food. About filling a tummy with gooey goodness.
Other gifts are about pampering someone you care about in a non-foodie way.
Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub is one a great way to pamper the crafter, gardener, baker, person who likes pampering in your life.
Making your own sugar scrub is so easy.
Seriously, you’ll smack yourself for ever buying it once you know how simple it is to make.
The recipe I adapted and use came from By Stephanie Lynn.com
- 2 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP of Lemon Juice (fresh or from concentrate)
- 2 TBSP of Lemon Peel (fresh grated or granulated)
- Mix it together until smooth
- Jar it up in lovely canning jars
- Gift it to the people you love
Directions for use.
Scrub with sugar scrub.
Wash hands with gentle soap.
Enjoy soft hands.
I’m linking up with
And you should too!