Quick S’more dessert
I’m recycling a post. This easy and super tasty dessert did not get much attention when I first posted it.
I’ve got a wicked sweet tooth. I just made S’more pudding.
It’s chocolate, marshmallow wonderland.
I used marshmallow fluff as one of the marshmallow layers, the 2nd layer was mini marshmallows. I’m planning to top it with whipped cream.
Here’s the recipe. Adapted from a Sandra Lee recipe.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (5.9-ounce) box chocolate instant pudding *Oreo pudding works great too*
- 10 graham crackers
- 1 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- Have 4 dishes/bowls/wine glasses/parfait cups ready.
- Place the milk in the freezer for 20 minutes to chill to make the pudding.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until well combined and slightly thick. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Put the graham crackers into a resealable plastic bag and using a rolling pin, roll over the crackers to break them up into coarse crumbs.
- Spoon about a 1/4 cup or so of the pudding into the bottom of each container.
- Sprinkle on a layer of the crumbled graham crackers and then a layer of marshmallows.
- Repeat with another layer of each ingredient ending with the pudding.
- Top with whip cream.
Monday, Allie and I will be hosting a slow cooker link up. Link up any new or previously posted slow cooker post or recipe you have. Give a new recipe a try this weekend. Make a dessert or a meal. Just use the slow cooker. I can’t wait to see what you cook up!
One final reminder…..
- Posted in: blogging ♦ Cooking ♦ desserts ♦ Family ♦ food ♦ Frugal living ♦ Giveaway ♦ grocery shopping ♦ homemaking ♦ Texas ♦ things that make you go Yum
- Tagged: Baking and Confections, blogging, cook, Cooking, Family, food, frugal living, Graham cracker, Grocery store, Home, homemade, Homemaking, Marshmallow, Pudding, Recipe, S'more, Tablespoon, Texas