Slow Cooker Monday
Last week I did very little cooking.
We grilled some.
We went out to dinner some.
And….I used the slow cooker some.
When we want baked potatoes with our grilled meats, I don’t turn on the oven. That would heat up my whole kitchen.
I don’t use the microwave to nuke my spuds.
I break out my slow cooker and allow it to slow bake my potatoes.
It’s super easy.
1. Wash and pierce the potatoes you want to bake.
2. Place them into the slow cooker.
3. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
4. I turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking process.
5. When the potatoes are soft they are done.
Mine usually take 4 to 4 & a half hours.