Slow Cooking Monday, Back to Basics
Back to Basics
This week, I want to focus on basic slow cooker uses like cooking frozen meat.
Many times I use my slow cooker to make full meals, other times I use my slow cooker to cook frozen chicken.
The slow cooker makes cooking frozen meat so easy.
I sometimes shop in bulk, I do love a great sale, when I shop in bulk I separate the meat into family sized portions and freeze it. I sometimes have a few extra pieces. I save those extra pieces in smaller portion packets.
Here is the easy way to cook 2 or 3 (or more) pieces of frozen chicken in your slow cooker.
Are you ready? It’s really complicated.
- Place chicken into the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken.
- Place the lid on your slow cooker.
- Cook the chicken on low for 5+ hours.
- Enjoy fully cooked, juicy chicken.
Please join Allie and me for our slow cooker post link up! Join us, link up your favorite slow cooker recipe…tell us about what you’ve tried recently.
- Posted in: blogging ♦ Cooking ♦ Dallas ♦ Dallas-Ft. Worth ♦ DFW ♦ dinner ♦ Family ♦ food ♦ freezer cooking ♦ Frugal living ♦ grocery shopping ♦ homemaking ♦ How to ♦ just thinking ♦ Meal planning ♦ Meat ♦ slow cooker ♦ Texas ♦ things that make you go Yum
- Tagged: blogging, Chicken, cook, Cooking, dinner, Family, food, frugal living, Grocery store, Home, homemade, Homemaking, Recipe, Slow cooker, Texas