Good Morning Pie
Of course, I made pumpkin pie with one of the Halloween pumpkins I’m not a robot.
Okay, I dressed up as a robot wife for Halloween, but I’m fairly sure I am not a Stepford wife.
I guess I’d be the last one to know though huh?
Yes, it’s true, I’m eating pie for breakfast. There are eggs in it so Hush!
Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite pies.
Things about me and pumpkin pie……
- I always make at least 2 pies.
- I use an adaption of the recipe on Very Best Baking. Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie.
Sometimes I use freshly baked pumpkin, other times I use canned, organic pumpkin.
Here’s the ingredient list for pumpkin pie. To see the rest of the recipe, click here.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin I used fresh pumpkin.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
How do you make your pumpkin pie?
What is your favorite pie?
- Posted in: baking ♦ blogging ♦ Cooking ♦ desserts ♦ Family ♦ food ♦ homemaking ♦ How to ♦ just thinking ♦ Texas
- Tagged: baking, Baking and Confections, blogging, cook, Cooking, Evaporated milk, Family, Fruit and Vegetable, Halloween, Home, homemade, Homemaking, Libby, Pie, Pumpkin, Pumpkin pie, Recipe, squash, Sugar, Tablespoon, Texas, Thanksgiving