Star Wars, Cereal and a Walmart gift card.
No, that’s not the beginning to a tacky joke. It’s another giveaway!
This is the last giveaway I have scheduled for a bit, I love that MyBlogSpark is giving me the opportunity bring these fun winning opportunities to you.
This spark is on a subject near and dear to my family. Star Wars. Being a child of the 1970’s, I was raised on Star Wars, and my teen began his Star Wars love affair once the prequel trilogy was released. We are truly a Star Wars loving family.
Imagine our excitement when we heard about the Feel the Force of STAR WARS The Complete Saga on Blu-ray that released in September!
All six Episodes, together for the first time, in beautiful and stunning Blue-ray set.
“With over 40 hours of thrilling special features, including all-new content created exclusively for this release, you can journey deeper into the Star Wars universe and discover more than ever before.”
In honor of the Movies Blue-ray release, select General Mills Big G cereals have a “limited edition”
Star Wars good versus evil image on their packaging, which when combined creates a full panoramic poster.
“Exclusively at Walmart, look for specially marked boxes of Big G cereals, including Honey Nut Cheerios®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, and Lucky Charms®. Collect all three to create a Star Wars panoramic poster showcasing your favorite characters, like Darth Vadar™, Luke Skywalker™, Han Solo™, Princess Leia™ and more.”
I like General Mills cereal. With 2 growing tween/teen people in my home, we eat cereal for breakfast on many weekday mornings over the course of the school year. I really like that General Mills has at least 70 cereals that contain 8 grams or more of whole grains per serving.
Here is the giveaway information…. Prize generously given by MyBlogSpark to one lucky reader, chosen by random.org
The winner’s prize pack will contain:
- One box of each of the following cereals to form their own Star Wars panoramic poster:
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Lucky Charms
- $25 Walmart gift card
Yes, folks you read that right… a $25 Walmart gift card. Use it to buy anything at Walmart. Cool. right? Right!
So, how to enter? You may enter this giveaway up to 8 times.
- Leave me a comment, tell me your favorite Star Wars character…or just say you’d like to win.
- “Like” Walmart on Facebook
- “Follow” Walmart on Twitter
- “Like” General Mills on Facebook
- “Follow” General Mills on Twitter
- “Like” A Dash of Domestic on Facebook
- “Follow” A Dash of Domestic on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog via the link on the upper right hand side of my page and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
This giveaway is open to people living in the Unites States
only. The giveaway will be open until 10/23/11 at 9:00 pm central.
- Posted in: blogging ♦ breakfast ♦ Cooking ♦ Family ♦ food ♦ Frugal living ♦ Giveaway ♦ grocery shopping ♦ homemaking ♦ just thinking ♦ Meal planning ♦ meatless ♦ meatless monday ♦ Texas
- Tagged: blogging, Blu-ray Disc, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cooking, Family, food, frugal living, General Mills, giveaway, Grocery store, Home, Homemaking, Honey Nut Cheerios, MyBlogSpark, Star Wars, Texas, Wal-Mart, Walmart