Chocolate Smoothie Goodness, and a Yoplait giveaway!
Who doesn’t love a yummy chocolate-y smoothie? I know I certainly do! I know my kids love a good & tasty morning smoothie.
Mornings are hard, let me be more specific….week day mornings are hard.
See, I am NOT a morning person. Not. At. All.
Some mornings we have eggs and a breakfast meat, some mornings we have pancakes, waffles or french toast, some mornings we have cereal or oatmeal…..a smoothie goes nicely with any of our weekday breakfast options.
When I make smoothies sometimes I use orange juice, frozen banana and yogurt, sometimes I use other mixed fruits. I’ve experimented with using orange juice, milk and meringue powder (YUM).
Some mornings though, time is short. I need a quick option.
Enter Yoplait has a line of Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie starters.
Each Yoplait Smoothie package contains enough frozen fruit and real Yoplait yogurt to make two 8 oz servings, when combined and blended with 1 cup of skim milk. Each smoothie serving is 130 calories and delivers 50% of the recommended daily value of calcium when made with skim milk. Yay for Calcium! I’m sure this smoothie could be made with soy milk or coconut milk or any other non-milk milk. 😀 I said non-milk milk. Heh!
The Yoplait smoothies come in a variety of flavors: Triple Berry, Strawberry Banana, Blueberry Pomegranate, and Strawberry Mango Pineapple and now Chocolate Banana.
MyBlogSpark sent me a nifty Yoplait Smoothie gift pack. This gift pack was sent to me free of charge, so I could try the product and tell you how I felt about it. All opinions expressed are my own.
We loved this chocolate smoothie! It was creamy and tasty. It was also quick and easy to make!
Which for me, some mornings, is huge.
The package is filled with chunks of chocolate and banana.
The chunks blended up easily and made a smooth and creamy smoothie.
Since I also love a good deal, here is a link to print a Yoplait Smoothie Coupon.
MyBlogSpark sent me a gift package that included:
- A VIP coupon for a sample (free product coupon) of Yoplait Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Neck pillow <~~AWESOME
- Smoothie tumbler <~~~ Yay!
- Lavender eye mask <~~~Stolen by my daughter, who loves it!
I had no problem finding the Yoplait Chocolate Banana Smoothie at Tom Thumb, I have also seen it at Kroger.
And……I have an identical prize pack to give away! Woot!
How do I enter the giveaway?
I’m so glad you asked! It’s super easy!
Leave me a comment letting me know which Yoplait Smoothie flavor you’d most like to try.
Want some extra entries? You may earn extra entries by doing any or all of the following.
You can enter up to 6 times (total)
- “Like” Yoplait Smoothie’s Facebook Page and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- “Follow” Yoplait Smoothie’s via their Twitter Handle and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
- Like A Dash of Domestic on Facebook, and leave me a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow @adashofdomestic on Twitter, and leave me a comment telling me that you did.
- Click the link on the upper right hand side of my page to subscribe to my blog via e-mail, and leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
The giveaway winner’s prize pack will contain:
- A VIP coupon for a sample of Yoplait Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Neck pillow
- Smoothie tumbler
- Lavender eye mask
This giveaway is open until Saturday, 10-15-11 @ 9:00 pm central time zone.
This giveaway is open to residence of the United States. Winner to be chosen by Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail. If they do not reply, a new winner will be chosen.
I’ve got one more myblogspark giveaway currently in the works. I do not know how often I will be doing giveaways in the future. 🙂
- Posted in: blogging ♦ breakfast ♦ Cooking ♦ couponing ♦ Family ♦ food ♦ Frugal living ♦ Fruit ♦ Giveaway ♦ grocery shopping ♦ homemaking ♦ just thinking ♦ meatless ♦ Texas ♦ things that make you go Yum
- Tagged: blogging, Cooking, Coupon, Facebook, Family, food, Frozen banana, frugal living, Fruit and Vegetable, Grocery store, Home, homemade, Homemaking, Milk, MyBlogSpark, Orange juice, Shopping, Smoothie, Sugar, Tablespoon, Texas, Twitter, United States, Yoplait