This is my 100th post. I’ve thought and thought, trying to decide how to make my 100th post special.
award from a sweet BF (blogger friend) of mine. Chica Andaluza (Tanya) writes about living in Spain with her “big man”, gardening, building a new home, and cooking. I adore her blog. If I ever realize my dream of European travel I hope to have a coffee with her!
I think this award is pretty special.
For my 100th post…my Versatile Blogger award.
If I understand this award correctly, I am to share with you 7 facts about me that you may not know and I am to award 7 people with this blogger award and tell you a little about them .
7 things about me that you might not know. This is hard, because I am a pretty open person.
- I love pajamas. I honestly do, I wear them as often as I can. I like being comfortable and I have been known to wear pajamas all day if I am not leaving the house. My kids lovingly call my pajama, my “uniform”.
- I hate brussel sprouts. Hate them with a serious passion. My children have never even tasted one of those small bundles of evil, because I won’t make them eat things I am unwilling to eat.
- I adore Sci-Fi. Even “bad”, “cheesy” hardly anyone’s ever heard of it Sci-Fi. Cleopatra 2525..LOVED IT! I quote things Stargate:SG-1, Buffy and BattleStar Galactica all the “fracking” time.
- I love to read. I am currently reading The Order of the Blood
- If I had to choose only 2 pairs (types) of shoes for the rest of my life, I’d choose flip-flops and furry boots.
- The colors grey, purple, black and turquoise are my favorite colors.
- I have a very large collection of fuzzy slipper socks. More than 15 pairs.
Wow, choosing is a hard thing. So many blogs are worthy. I am going to spread my award love through a number of blog categories.
- Lane, of The Outside Lane is very funny! I love Lane, but I’m quite biased. Lane and I have been friends since we were 11 or 12. I adore her.
- Andrea, of From the Bookshelf has wonderful recipes and I really enjoy chatting with her via comments.
- Morgan, of The Little Hen House is funny, sassy and I enjoy reading her posts so much!!
- Metro Cake Girl, who is also participating in Project Marriage, has wonderful recipes. She’s great!
- Michelle, of SomeGirl’s Website is insightful, loving, and my sister-in-law (so you know I gotta send her some blog fraddle. To find out what fraddle is…go visit her blog.
- Lori AKA Mommy Friend, writes funny, insightful, mom oriented posts. She is also one of the master minds behind Project Marriage.
- April, of This is what it’s all about writes about her life in suburbia as a stay at home Mom of 3 boys. She’s funny and insightful.
I hope you take a little time and check these blogs out. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a super Sunday!