Super Spicy slow cooker chicken.
♦ May 3, 2011
♦ Leave a comment
I decided to get adventurous today. I had 1 1/2 pounds of chicken thigh, and I wanted to make chicken sandwiches with it.
What to do? What to do?
Slow cooker chicken. Spicy to be precise.
I mixed buffalo wing sauce with ranch dressing. Placed the chicken into the sauce mixture and slow cooked it (on low) for about 6 hours., You could marinate the chicken and bake it for 35-45 min at 350 deg if you do not have a slow cooker.
- the HOT sauce. Trust me when I say that I do NOT put that *bleep* on everything.
The chicken was tender and very flavorful. That flavor being mostly spicy. If you like spicy, you’ll love this.
I made a nice, cool coleslaw to go with it. The cool flavor was great with the spicy.
- The SPICY chicken
My daughter, who is not so much for the spicy, was not supper impressed.
- A nice cool coleslaw
She was a trooper though and she did her best to eat her dinner. I believe that had more to do with the carrot cake she wanted to eat after dinner than anything else.
- Too spicy for the baby girl. 😦
The teen loved it. He was thrilled.
- The finished meal
- The teen, he loved it. He had two.
- Posted in: blogging ♦ Cooking ♦ dinner ♦ homemaking ♦ slow cooker
- Tagged: Buffalo wing, Chicken, Coleslaw, Cooking, dinner, Home, Poultry, Ranch dressing, Recipe, Slow cooker, what's for dinner